Bath time should be a fun and safe process for both your baby and you. You want to know that many products such as baby shampoo, soap or body gel that you will use as well as a baby bath with the right equipment are safe for your baby. Many baby shampoos, baby soaps and baby shower gels on the market contain toxic substances. As a good mother (or father), you want to keep them away from your child as much as possible and use additive-free baby shampoo and products.
When dermatologists recommend baby shampoo, they say that in terms of ingredients, it's more important to know what to avoid than what to look for. “Avoid parabens, fragrance, alcohol and formaldehyde” is recommended because these can irritate baby's skin.
When it comes to good ingredients in natural baby shampoos and soaps, “many of the safe options are Contains ceramides, aloe, shea butter, coconut oil and oats that calm and soothe sensitive baby skin.” is stated.
How to Choose Baby Shampoo and Body Wash Gel?
- 0.1 How to Choose Baby Shampoo and Body Wash Gel?
- 1 10 Most Preferred Natural Baby Shampoo
- 1.1 1. AVEENO Baby Baby Shampoo
- 1.2 2. Burt's Bees Baby Hair And Body Shampoo
- 1.3 3. Yeşilbrand Natural Baby Shampoo
- 1.4 4. Dove Baby Hair And Body Shampoo
- 1.5 5. Agarta Natural Baby Shampoo
- 1.6 6. Siveno Natural Baby Foam Shampoo
- 1.7 7. Babyganics Baby Shampoo and Body Wash
- 1.8 8. Minoris Organic Newborn Shampoo
- 1.9 9. Mustela No-Rinse Cleansing Water
- 1.10 10. Cetaphil Baby Baby Shampoo
- 1.11 Share this:
- 1.12 About
When recommending baby shampoo, there are many options and many ingredients to consider. So how do you know which products are safe for baby skin? For this, be sure to consider the following four items:
- Fragrances: While the added fragrances can smell good, some can cause overdrying and irritation of sensitive skin. Many brands use essential oils or botanical extracts to create natural scents, but they can still aggravate sensitive skin, so it's best to test a small amount of any product before applying it to your baby's entire skin.
- Harsh chemicals: Parabens, phthalates and sulfates they can irritate or even damage your baby's skin and are often found in adult shampoos and body gels (shower gels). Therefore, it is best to stick to baby-specific or sensitive skin products for baby's bath time.
- No-Eye Formulas. “No eye sting” is a real condition that refers to the absence of eye irritants. So, if the shampoo/body wash you choose doesn't claim to have a tear-free formula, pay attention to the baby's eye area.
- EWG rating: The Environmental Working Group Skin Deep Database parses exactly what's in your family's skin care products and gives you the information you need to make an informed purchase. EWG researchers rigorously evaluate and grade product ingredients based on potential hazards and health concerns. The rating system runs on a scale of 1-10, from low to high danger. (Note: Some products may not have ratings.)
Bath Time 101: Practical Tips for Baby Bathing
- Newborns don't need to be bathed every day, even with soap (only water will do in the beginning)!
- You can clean your baby's body with water and a cloth until the umbilical cord falls off, which may take up to a week or longer.
For a good clean, gently rub all those cute baby creases under the chin, diaper area and even between those tiny fingers (sock hair etc.).
- Wrap your little one in a hooded towel with cute animal ears. 🙂 (Here are some very good inspirations.)
After learning how chemical-filled baby bath products can be, it's time for natural baby shampoos. If you are also in search of organic baby shampoo or natural baby shampoo and want to get an idea about which product to buy, this list of baby shampoo brands we have chosen is for you.
Natural baby shampoos listed below they do not contain chemicals, they are safe and natural and you can use any of them without worry.
10 Most Preferred Natural Baby Shampoo
1. AVEENO Baby Baby ShampooSHOW PRICES
- Aveeno Baby baby shampoo does not contain soap, it does not burn, it is hypoallergenic, it has a pleasant smell that everyone loves. This mild cleanser is especially great for sensitive skin (parents of kids with eczema give this natural baby shampoo very good reviews).
- Oat extract is the most important feature that distinguishes it from other natural baby shampoos.
- It is a natural moisturizing ingredient that does not dry the skin even in winter. It also makes a good clump of bubbles under running water.
2. Burt's Bees Baby Hair And Body ShampooSHOW PRICES
- Burt's Bees Baby Hair And Body Shampoo It has herbal ingredients and foams naturally. It is a natural baby shampoo that helps to clean both your baby's hair and skin. Tested by pediatricians. It is hypoallergenic. It has been clinically tested and is on many parents' baby shampoo recommendation lists.
- Coconut Oil In addition to being an excellent general moisturizer, it retains moisture by forming a protective layer on the skin. Thanks to its light texture, it is also suitable for inflamed, irritated or sensitive skin. Coconut oil is used as a lather in soaps and gels.
- Other Exclusive Content: Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Coco-Betaine
User Comment: It does not sting, the smell is super, there are no harmful additives in it 👍 even though it seems expensive, even 1 bottle is used for months, so I think it's worth the price, I would never be surprised for my baby, I definitely recommend it.
3. Yeşilbrand Natural Baby ShampooSHOW PRICES
- Yeşilmark natural baby shampoo gently cleans the skin and hair thanks to its special formula. Suitable for both babies and children It is in the category of organic baby shampoo. Shampoo enriched with organic certified cleaners that dissolve in nature; Contains aloe vera, shea butter, argan oil, rose water, coconut oil, lavender oil, tea tree extract, sweet almond oil, black cumin oil, vegetable glycerin, cold-pressed olive oil and ProVitamin B5.
- Product; It does not contain SLS, SLES, perfume, paraben, silicone, PEG, PG and dimenthicone.
- One of the most important features that makes this organic baby shampoo, which is domestic production, special. The price is quite affordable compared to other natural baby shampoos.
User Comment: I prefer that the content is clean and the smell is very light. It was no small thing. Domestic production, affordableI also use it for myself. I recommend it to families looking for naturalness for their children :).
4. Dove Baby Hair And Body ShampooSHOW PRICES
- Dove's products are well-loved among natural bebel shampoos for their super-hydrating formulas, less soap, and more lotion-like ingredients. Parents of little ones with eczema really love it because it's both moisturizing and gentle as it contains no dyes, parabens, phthalates or sulfates. It's also fragrance-free, so you don't have to worry about perfumes irritating (or straining your nose) sensitive baby skin.
- The biggest plus compared to many organic baby shampoos or natural baby shampoos on the market. being quite affordable.
5. Agarta Natural Baby ShampooSHOW PRICES
- Agarta Herbal Baby Shampoo, which has a solid place among the natural baby shampoo varieties; It does not contain SLS, SLES, paraben and animal oil. The product, which cleans your baby's hair deeply with its special formula and natural content, is easily rinsed.
- Agarta Natural Baby Shampoo can also be used for newborns with peace of mind. an economical option.
User Comment: I bought it by relying on its naturalness with the recommendation of Mühendislik. I use all of its products for my children because of its clean content. The shampoo is also very nice. It is both economical and large in weight. The smell is also very nice, I recommend it as a natural baby shampoo, moreover, it is an organic baby shampoo.
6. Siveno Natural Baby Foam ShampooSHOW PRICES
- 100% Natural Baby Shampoo Siveno baby shampoo can be used for hair and body care of babies and children. Thanks to Calendula, Green Tea and Chamomile Extracts in its content, it soothes and gently purifies the baby's scalp and skin. It does not contain any anionic surfactants, eye-irritating chemicals and additives that numb the eyes. It is hypoallergenic. Synthetic fragrances and dyes, petrochemicals, parabens, SLS and synthetic foamers are not used in environmentally friendly SIVENO products.
- Another its environmentally friendly feature is that the products are stored in food-type packages that are biodegradable and do not harm human health.
User Comment: It's the only product I've trusted since my daughter was born. I even use it to remove my makeup, it's an organic and natural product. I keep getting it again very affordable priceThe content is very good. I can easily use it for my child in hand washing and in the bathroom.
7. Babyganics Baby Shampoo and Body WashSHOW PRICES
- Get ready for a foam party with Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash. This natural baby shampoo is a foaming cleanser with a distinctive blend of tomato, sunflower, cranberry, black seed and raspberry seed oils.
- Organic and plant-based ingredients work their magic to nourish and cleanse from head to little toes.
- It does not sting, does not contain paraben, sulfate, phthalate, mineral oil, petroleum jelly, fragrance and dye.
- There are three versions of this gorgeous foaming wash: unscented, orange blossom and chamomile flower.
- It is recommended as an organic baby shampoo as it is formulated with plant-derived and certified organic ingredients.
8. Minoris Organic Newborn ShampooSHOW PRICES
- Organic baby shampoo Minoris baby shampoos are among the leading ones in the category. The brand, which does not use any raw materials that do not have an organic certificate, is one of the most natural shampoos you can choose.
- Minoris Foam Shampoo; It does not contain chemicals such as perfume, sulfate and sodium benzoate.
User comment: A successful product in every sense for the newborn group. Although I buy other shampoos, we can not give up on this, we use it constantly and as it is written on it. organic baby shampoo and no harmful content.
9. Mustela No-Rinse Cleansing WaterSHOW PRICES
Mustela no-rinse cleansing water gently cleanses your baby's hair and body. This no-rinse, newborn-safe micellar water uses natural ingredients such as vitamin B5 and avocado perseose, a rare molecule that keeps skin's cellular wealth end-to-end and hydrated.
- Because it requires no rinsing or scrubbing, it's perfect for travel, between bathrooms or just for a quick clean. It is also paraben, phthalate and phenoxyethanol free.
User Comment: It smells great. I use it with peace of mind to wipe their mouths and hands, especially when I feed my babies something outside. I strongly recommend.
10. Cetaphil Baby Baby ShampooSHOW PRICES
- Cetaphil organic baby shampoo is a trusted brand for gentle cleansers for all ages and skin types, so you can bet their baby wash and shampoo is gentle enough for the most sensitive skin.
- Calendula extract, a natural anti-inflammatory and calming agent, makes this wash perfect for babies with eczema or other rashes.
- Specially formulated with soothing organic calendula extract, derived from the marigold flower and used for centuries to soothe dry, sensitive skin. Contains 1/3 of baby lotion.
- Contains calming organic calendula extract.
- Paraben free, colorant free, mineral oil free, hypoallergenic.